On the 15th episode of the Bois & Bar Talk podcast, the Drink of the Week is Trial by Wombat. This is a hazy/New England IPA that comes in a four pack with 16 oz cans. Trial by Wombat is brewed by Thin Man Brewing. They are located in Buffalo, New York and it’s something we haven’t heard of before.
Brewed with copious amounts of Australian galaxy hops and flaked oats, this 7% AVB beer isn’t bad! It also has a prominent peach and pineapple flavor with hints of orange or maybe even grapefruit. You definitely get some fire can art with this one. Trial by Wombat has a close-up picture of a wombat showing those wacky teeth!
How We Rated Trial By Wombat
- Rob’s Rating: 5.9/10
- Kev’s Rating: 6.4/10
We kick off the show reminding everyone to check out the website to find out all of our episode posts. We do show notes and ratings for every beer and every episode.Here’s how the episode goes down with Trial by Wombat.
- Halloween!: We have our costumes on in this one. Rob is Joe “The Tiger King” Exotic and Kev is a family member of The Soprano Family.
- Origin of Halloween: Why are pumpkins the symbol of Halloween? We figure it out live on air.
- Checking Candy: What kind of sick people out there have harmful intentions with handing out candy to children?
- Growing Up and Scoring Candy: How did we trick or treat as kids? Biggest pillow case as possible, finding out where the best neighborhoods, etc.
- Conspiracy: Is Halloween made just to let dentists profit more?
- Would You Rather: Would you rather be 500 years into the future or in the past?
Looking for More Beer?
If you would like to support the show, take a look at our Patreon page. Also, with Patreon you can support us financially so we can at least break even on our expenses, expand faster, and keep exploring new drinks!